Why Serve On a Nonprofit Board?
- Impact your community, and quite possibly, a lot of individual lives.
- Be part of a team working to solve a societal issue.
- Lend your professional expertise to a worthy cause.
Why Nonprofits Need You
- As many as 3 million board seats go unfilled each year in the U.S.
- Finding quality and motivated board members ranks only behind fundraising as the biggest problem faced by many nonprofits.
- They need fresh perspectives, new ideas and a variety of skills to execute their mission.
How it Works
To be considered for a nonprofit board, please complete the candidate profile below. A member of the Board Member Connect staff will contact you if there is a potential fit. Our goal is to match your philanthropic interests with an organization that will lead to a mutually beneficial and fulfilling partnership.